Riding Lessons With A Qualified Instructor
Horseback riding lessons by Diamond A Horses, LLC is centered around safely introducing horsemanship to riders. The program instructor, Audrey Cunningham, brings crediblity with a Certified Horsemanship Association Master Instructor Certification to the arena: Level 4 Western and English with Jumping. Providing safe experiences riding horses improves riders' skills and builds confidence. Qualified to teach all ages (childern 5+ and adults) in a private or group setting. Lessons are one-hour in length and booked on a month-by-month basis. First booked and paid are first priority on the schedule. For any questions or inquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Audrey at (662) 403 - 0664
Private Lesson $50
Group Lesson $30 (3-4 riders)
At Your Farm $65 + fuel
Breakaway Roping / Goat Tying Lesson $65
First-Time or Beginner Riders?
An indroductory package of 6 private lessons for students to learn the basics of handling horses on the ground and cover basic riding position at the walk and trot. After the rider completes the 6 sessions, they can continue riding in an intermediate group or private lessons. School horse and tack provided. $300
No Horse, No Problem.
Master school horses are available to intermediate and advanced students at a monthly fee. $50
Terms & Conditions
If you would like a Diamond A Horses handbook (PDF), please request one via e-mail. The handbook includes all policies, procedures, directions to the arena, riding checklist, student registration, and liability form.
- Payment is due at the first lesson of each mont to remain on the schedule (cash, check, or PayPal to email@example.com).
- All riders are required to have their own equestrian helmet (ASTM-SEI certified).
- Required riding attire: boots with a heel, long pants, and shirt with sleeves.
- Makeup lessons due to severe storms that causes school or work to close will be made up on the last available Sunday afternoon of each month from 1pm-2pm.
- Missed lessons will not be made up or rescheduled unless given 24 hours notice. No rollovers to the next month.
- Riders are encouraged to bring their own saddle.
- Horses hauled-in for lessons must have proof of current coggins.